Frequently Asked Questions
Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history
Last Updated 2 years ago
Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history on Internet ExplorerBuka Internet Explorer dan klik butang "Tools"
Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history on other browser type
- At the top of the "Clear browsing data" window, click Advanced.
- Select the following: Browsing history. Download history. Cookies and other site data. Cached images and files. ...
- Click CLEAR DATA.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. ...
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
Safari 8.0 - 10.0 (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences. (+)
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data.... (+)
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears. (+)